Join our team as a Room Attendant for Hotel Jerome, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by cleaning the guest rooms as assigned in a timely and thorough manner, ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness.
This is a full-time, year-round non-exempt position. The hourly rate starts at $23.00 per hour.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Clean assigned rooms according to system standards including the bedroom/living room, bathroom, and furnishings. Ensure the highest possible degree of cleanliness and maintenance of such areas.
- Remove dirty linen and replace with clean par to designated layout.
- Place and restock appropriately guest amenities, bath amenities, facial and toilet tissue, literature, and other collateral; ensure adequate and supply for arriving guests.
- Ensure proper setting, placement, and working order of clock, TV, thermostat, light, and other fixtures. Report any deficiencies to management.
- Inspect all door and window locks to ensure they are in working order and alert management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and associates.
- Report any "out of the ordinary" circumstances, including exceptionally dirty studios, missing items, or studio status discrepancies (clean, dirty, vacant, occupied).
- Maintain and restock work cart each day; responsible for proper utilization of equipment, supplies, and guest amenities.
- Inspect linens before placing them in studios and return below standard pieces to Laundry.
- Responsible for the proper administration of key control for issued keys and keys left by guests in rooms.
- Adhere to the lost and found procedure, ensuring the proper retrieval and placement of items found upon a guest's departure.
- Ensure absolute respect for guests' personal property as well as the confidentially and security of all guest studios.
- Graciously accommodate guests' requests; engage each guest with a smile and appropriate hospitality greeting.
- Make suggestions for improvements in overall operations with an emphasis on increasing guest satisfaction, revenue, and reducing costs.
Perform other duties as directed, developed, or assigned.
- One year prior experience in a similar environment.
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training.
Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 21 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 7 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Hotel Jerome has been the social hub of Aspen since its opening in 1889 at the height of the town’s silver boom, known as the place where all great stories were born and are told. As the only Aspen hotel to survive the silver crash, the long pre-ski-resort winters, and the Depression, we’ve seen cowboys ride through our doors, 10th Mountain Division soldiers gather round over pints after training on the slopes, and Hunter S. Thompson holding court during his run for sheriff. You can’t experience Aspen, without experiencing Jerome.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Hotel Jerome is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Hotel Jerome provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hotel Jerome complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a ft-year round/ tiempo completo- todo el año position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs