Join our team as a Front Desk Agent for Hotel Jerome, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring guest satisfaction at check-in/ check-out and throughout the guests’ visit.
Pay RangeThis is a non-exempt full-time, year-round position. The hourly rate starts at $21.00.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensure the guest experience meets or exceeds all Hotel Jerome quality and service standards from Check-in to Check-out.
- Preparing all necessary documents, such as registration cards, spa treatments, and restaurant confirmation, as well as any other item that may support efficient and timely check-in/out processes.
- Ensuring that any Guest preferences (i.e. Bespoke Options and/or Experiences, Room specifics) are recorded on the Opera guest history page and are well introduced to the appropriate departments for follow-up.
- Escorting guests to their room, Restaurants, Bathroom, etc.
- Responding promptly and tactfully to any Guest complaint that may arise.
- Ensuring correct billing arrangement is provided according to Front Desk policies and procedures.
- Make sure that any irregularities and discrepancies are recorded on the departmental logbook and brought to the attention of the MOD and/or General Manager.
- Act as an ambassador of the hotel by providing Guests any reservation, information, amenities, area attractions, spa, and dining booking, as needed.
- Organize and maintain the Front Desk counter, ensuring that all materials and supplies are readily available and accessible to expedite smooth departmental out procedures.
- Is familiar with all Hotel Jerome facilities so as to be able to address, assist and actively sell services to guests.
- Ensure that an adequate amount of money, either coins or notes, is available during the shift so as to accommodate cash transactions.
- Must maintain excellent relationships within the Front Office Department and must familiarize oneself with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.
- Two years’ experience at a hotel
- Prior experience in a Luxury environment is a plus
Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 21 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 7 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Hotel Jerome has been the social hub of Aspen since its opening in 1889 at the height of the town’s silver boom, known as the place where all great stories were born and are told. As the only Aspen hotel to survive the silver crash, the long pre-ski-resort winters, and the Depression, we’ve seen cowboys ride through our doors, 10th Mountain Division soldiers gather round over pints after training on the slopes, and Hunter S. Thompson holding court during his run for sheriff. You can’t experience Aspen, without experiencing Jerome.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Hotel Jerome is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Hotel Jerome provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hotel Jerome complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Front Office
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position