At the foot of majestic Aspen Mountain and steps from the heart of town, the Hotel Jerome offers guests an incomparable setting for an ideal getaway whatever the season. A model example of thoughtful historic preservation, our hotel in Aspen elegantly blends the comfort, convenience and understated luxury of today’s finest Aspen boutique hotels with an authentic mountain aesthetic and spirit. World-class dining and spa offerings contribute to a truly elevated and unique experience.
Hotel Jerome is the iconic hotel of the American West and social hub of Aspen: warm, friendly and busting with life and laughter. Charming and full of personality, this is the place where great stories are born and told. Hotel Jerome is rich in history, yet relevant and current with its amenities and furnishings. Charismatic, with a bit of whimsy, friendly and genuine. Hotel Jerome is the sought-out atmosphere for “explorers” of body, mind and spirit.
Aspen’s crown jewel offers the perfect retreat from which to explore the region’s abundant outdoor attractions and world-class dining and shopping. This landmark hotel is renowned among luxury hotels in Aspen for its relaxed elegance, gracious service and authentic mountain spirit. Discover luxurious accommodations, a variety of dining options and the modern amenities of a world-class, luxury boutique hotel in Aspen.
Beginning Summer Season 2019
This position’s overall responsibility is to provide guests with a positive first and last impression when they arrive and depart the resort by greeting them, assisting with luggage, arranging/providing transportation, escorting guests to rooms, and accommodating guests requests as they arise.
- Scheduled daily activities;
- Daily arrivals/departures, house count, special events, VIPs, features and services of the hotel;
- Hours of operation of each outlet;
- Parking facilities, layout, and procedures.
- Ensure guests are greeted and assisted curbside within 60 seconds of arriving
- Assists guests with luggage automatically and escorted or directed to reception area
- Guests are introduced by name to the reception
- Opens doors and assist guests and visitors into and out of their vehicles.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- Provide luggage tags for stored luggage.
- Document location of vehicles parked in parking facility.
- Park guest vehicles.
- Ensure security of vehicles and their keys.
- Remain at assigned post while not parking vehicles.
- Ensure all driveways are kept clear and vehicles are not parked or left standing in illegal spaces.
- Hold vehicles at hotel entrance in accordance to departmental policy and procedures.
- Answer departmental telephone within three rings, using proper greeting and telephone etiquette.
- Relay accurate directions to guests/visitors on inquiries regarding destinations within the local area.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of local attractions and activities to recommend for guest inquiries.
- Handle guest complaints ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain hotel’s standards, policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate in English with guests/Team Members to their understanding.
- Ability to provide legible written communication and directions.
- Ability to adhere to responsible, safe and conscientious driving rules.
- Ability to understand guest inquiries and provide responses.
- Ability to use radio/pager and respond in a timely manner.
- Ability to focus on guests' needs.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and make good judgments.
- Ability to maintain concentration and think clearly under all driving conditions.
- Ability to ensure security of vehicles and hotel property.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Ability to perform assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
Most tasks are performed outdoors in variable weather conditions. Temperature can be extreme but is usually moderate. Noise level is usually moderate. Frequently works near moving/mechanical parts.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Department: Front Office
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs