At the foot of majestic Aspen Mountain and steps from the heart of town, the Hotel Jerome offers guests an incomparable setting for an ideal getaway whatever the season. A model example of thoughtful historic preservation, our hotel in Aspen elegantly blends the comfort, convenience and understated luxury of today’s finest Aspen boutique hotels with an authentic mountain aesthetic and spirit. World-class dining and spa offerings contribute to a truly elevated and unique experience.
Hotel Jerome is the iconic hotel of the American West and social hub of Aspen: warm, friendly and busting with life and laughter. Charming and full of personality, this is the place where great stories are born and told. Hotel Jerome is rich in history, yet relevant and current with its amenities and furnishings. Charismatic, with a bit of whimsy, friendly and genuine. Hotel Jerome is the sought-out atmosphere for “explorers” of body, mind and spirit.
Aspen’s crown jewel offers the perfect retreat from which to explore the region’s abundant outdoor attractions and world-class dining and shopping. This landmark hotel is renowned among luxury hotels in Aspen for its relaxed elegance, gracious service and authentic mountain spirit. Discover luxurious accommodations, a variety of dining options and the modern amenities of a world-class, luxury boutique hotel in Aspen.
Takes food and beverage orders to guest rooms according to hotel specifications in a courteous and efficient manner. Assists in the maintenance of the restaurant area and equipment. Assists Room Service order takers as needed.
- Maintain complete knowledge of guest room layout, locations and room name/numbers.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all liquor brands, beer and non-alcoholic selections, correct glassware and garnishes in Room Service.
- Maintain knowledge of the particular characteristics and description of every wine/champagne by the glass and major wines on the wine list.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all menu items, prices, preparation method/time, ingredients and quality standards of taste, appearance, texture serving temperature, portion size, garnish and method of presentation.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons and drunk driving.
- Maintain knowledge of POS system and manual systems.
- Understand and anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Handle guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Set up and deliver amenities to designated rooms.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- 1-2 years experience as In-Room dining server.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, management and co-workers to their understanding.
- High school graduate or equivalent and some college.
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food service.
- Ability to communicate in a second language, preferably Spanish.
- Any previous culinary training.
- Certification in alcohol awareness program
- Certification in CPR.
- Computer training on POS system, preferably Springer Miller.
- Prior training in guest relations.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Department: Food & Beverage
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs