At the foot of majestic Aspen Mountain and steps from the heart of town, the Hotel Jerome offers guests an incomparable setting for an ideal getaway whatever the season. A model example of thoughtful historic preservation, our hotel in Aspen elegantly blends the comfort, convenience and understated luxury of today’s finest Aspen boutique hotels with an authentic mountain aesthetic and spirit. World-class dining and spa offerings contribute to a truly elevated and unique experience.
Hotel Jerome is the iconic hotel of the American West and social hub of Aspen: warm, friendly and busting with life and laughter. Charming and full of personality, this is the place where great stories are born and told. Hotel Jerome is rich in history, yet relevant and current with its amenities and furnishings. Charismatic, with a bit of whimsy, friendly and genuine. Hotel Jerome is the sought-out atmosphere for “explorers” of body, mind and spirit.
Aspen’s crown jewel offers the perfect retreat from which to explore the region’s abundant outdoor attractions and world-class dining and shopping. This landmark hotel is renowned among luxury hotels in Aspen for its relaxed elegance, gracious service and authentic mountain spirit. Discover luxurious accommodations, a variety of dining options and the modern amenities of a world-class, luxury boutique hotel in Aspen.
The Esthetician administers professional facials, waxing services and an array of body treatments to our clients. They must possess a thorough knowledge of the skin, have excellent facial massage and skin extraction techniques, possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing learn spa specific facial treatment offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness and beauty solutions to meet the needs of our clients. They must hold and maintain a current state license.
- Performs skin care treatments and touch therapies, which includes light massage.
- Assess any skin problems or conditions, and suggests appropriate therapy based on current health of client.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Recommends retail products for clients’ at-home usage.
- Ensure clients feel welcome when they arrive for their appointments
- Maintain spa appearance and cleanliness
- Stock and maintain treatments rooms according to standard operating procedures
- Promote and up-sell products and services
- Ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the spa
- Assists Spa in activities such as staff meetings, promotions, housekeeping duties
- Assists with washing and folding of all linens used in treatment rooms
- Arrives fifteen (15) minutes prior to scheduled work time
- Maintains and increases knowledge of product line, and skin /body treatments by attending new product and skin care promotions, in house instruction, and education/training classes
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Maintain appropriate certification and licensure
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in various skin care treatment techniques and modalities
- Have the ability to provide legible communication
- Have knowledge of physiology
- Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Most tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The Team Member is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The Team Member must regularly lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color acuity, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs