Our Company & Our Property
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Role SummaryThe ideal candidate would have basic lead duties and good knowledge of paint and sundries items as well as performing inventory. An experienced painter who also understands the use of pressure washers and correct methods of cleaning the surface of hard wood and teak.
Skills and Abilities
- Able to read MSDS chemical read out sheets also chemical warning labels.
- Knowledge in application of waterborne or solvent based stains for a long lasting result.
- Ability to apply wall and trim paint in a smooth professional method of application.
- Understanding all ladder and scaffolding safety as to set up and take down also climbing descending in a CalOsha regulatory safety standard method.
- Minimum of one year with supervised work with a job foreman present.
- Able to write read and write in English to have good communication with supervisors.
- Must be able to climb all types of ladders and scaffolds without the assistance of other employees
- Able to walk up hill for a average period of time.
- Able to lift 50 to 80lb to stock 4ft shelves.
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Department: Engineering & Facilities
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position