Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 21 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 7 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Auberge du Soleil is the flagship location of the Auberge Resorts collection. Service is attentive yet unobtrusive, genuine yet poised. Our employees are committed to ensuring that each guest’s stay is perfect. Auberge du Soleil is a member of Relais & Châteaux, an international association of 500+ elite independent hotels and restaurants in 60 countries. Founded in France and headquartered in Paris, the association serves as an ambassador for the French "joie de vivre" and the highest culinary standards. As an employee of Auberge du Soleil, you will enjoy not only the stunning beauty of our gorgeous Napa Valley hillside, but also competitive pay, benefits, and a challenging, fun working environment.
Join our team as a Massage Therapist and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Auberge du Soleil family, you will be responsible for, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by providing massages and body treatments to our guests with unparalleled personalized service, professionalism, and exceptional knowledge in the field of the healing arts.
$17.50 - $18 / hour + 20% Commission
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Prepare treatment room to client specifications while also adhering to Auberge du Soleil / Forbes service standards.
- Greet guests warmly and escort guests to and from treatment rooms and attend to any immediate needs throughout the Spa visit.
- Perform prep work and properly clean and restock the room as required and needed it.
- Assist in providing information to any inquiries, and helps to coordinate all guest requests for services.
- Ensure guest comfort and safety throughout the treatment.
- Maintain professional ethics while ensuring personalized service is provided to each guest so they feel their needs are met.
- Maintain work area with necessary supplies. Ensure the room is immaculate at all times (tables draped, counters and products clean) as well as cleanliness of all other spa areas including locker rooms.
- Assist fellow associates with daily operations to support healthy teamwork and contribute to the success of the spa.
- Assist fellow associates with coverage of shifts in order to promote teamwork.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa including guest complaints or misconduct.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Follow service protocols and procedures according to Auberge du Soleil / Forbes standards.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa. Keeping personal certifications up to date without Management prompting.
- Massage Therapist State License
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
- Commitment to a minimum of four days a week inclusive of weekends.
- Experience in a luxury environment
- One to two years of experience in massage therapy
We offer many benefits. Some of these are;
- Education Reimbursement
- Daily Lunch and Dinner
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Auberge du Soleil is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge du Soleil provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge du Soleil complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position