Auberge du Soleil's luxurious spa is currently interviewing for a SPA COORDINATOR who will be responsible for booking treatments via phone and email, welcoming guests, giving spa tours, selling retail items, upselling spa treatments and opening or closing the spa. They will provide effective and efficient guest service. The Spa Coordinator is an integral team member in the operation of the Auberge du Soleil Spa.
- Two to three years of experience in customer service related field, one year prior experience working in a luxury hotel preferred.
- College course work strongly preferred, High School Diploma required.
- Intermediate level skills with spreadsheets and word documents, experience with Google Drive preferred.
- Available to work holidays, weekends and evenings as needed.
- Experience in retail sales and merchandising.
- Knowledge of the local geographic area, competitors and business trends.
- Knowledge of the spa industry, treatments, and modalities.
- Excellent eye for detail, ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to clearly, legibly, and pleasantly communicate in English, both orally and in writing, using correct spelling and grammar, with guests, co-workers and management both in person, via email and by phone.
- Ability to ascertain guests needs, promote positive relations, and turn spa appointment inquiries into confirmed bookings.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality of all guest and hotel information.
- Aptitude for math and ability to process cash and bill for transactions. Excellent organizational skills. Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work as a team and work independently. Ability to multitask and handle a large volume of phone calls simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain concentration, think clearly and follow through with requests and interdepartmental communication.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, make decisions and be solution oriented, and create a positive outcome from a challenging situation.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement and a great working environment.
About Auberge du Soleil:
Auberge du Soleil is the flagship location of the Auberge Resorts collection. Service is attentive yet unobtrusive, genuine yet poised. Our employees are committed to ensuring that each guest’s stay is perfect. Auberge du Soleil is a member of Relais & Chateaux an international association of 500+ elite independent hotels and restaurants in 60 countries. Founded in France and headquartered in Paris, the association serves as an ambassador for the French "joie de vivre" and the highest culinary standards. As an employee of Auberge du Soleil, you will enjoy not only the stunning beauty of our gorgeous Napa Valley hillside, but also competitive pay, benefits and a challenging, fun working environment.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/aubergeresorts
Auberge du Soleil is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs