Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 21 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 7 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
Auberge du Soleil is the flagship location of the Auberge Resorts collection. Service is attentive yet unobtrusive, genuine yet poised. Our employees are committed to ensuring that each guest’s stay is perfect. Auberge du Soleil is a member of Relais & Châteaux, an international association of 500+ elite independent hotels and restaurants in 60 countries. Founded in France and headquartered in Paris, the association serves as an ambassador for the French "joie de vivre" and the highest culinary standards. As an employee of Auberge du Soleil, you will enjoy not only the stunning beauty of our gorgeous Napa Valley hillside, but also competitive pay, benefits, and a challenging, fun working environment.
Join our team as a Server and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Auberge du Soleil family, you will be responsible for, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring an outstanding and memorable dining experience for each guest.
$28 - $40 / hour (this includes the hourly rate + tips and is an estimate based on business)
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Assisting guests in their dining experience, taking orders, and delivering requested items in an efficient and timely manner
- Relate with guests about needs, and satisfaction with the beverage and drinks, ensuring a consistently caring and high-quality service
- Comply with Forbes standards
- Contribute to improving the F&B sales revenues by being knowledgeable about all menu items
- Accurately and quickly take and place orders and input them into the POS system ensuring correct timing and billing
- Prepare the guest check accurately and collect payment or signature, as required
- Operate, maintain, and properly clean all restaurant equipment and fittings
- Ensure that the restaurant is tidy and organized at all times
- Use safe food handling procedures and maintain a safe working environment by using proper skills and food safety guidelines
- Minimum of one year experience in the foodservice/hospitality industry
- Good knowledge of food and wine
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, according to department needs
- Superior professional appearance and manner, good character to work on a fast-paced team
- Hospitality Certificate or Degree
- Experience at a luxury hospitality property
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Auberge du Soleil is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge du Soleil provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge du Soleil complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Food & Beverage
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly position