We are seeking full-time painters with a minimum of 1 year experience for our commercial division.
- Entry/Mid-Level Commercial Painter: Prep, Masking, Brush and Roll and Some Spray. Working off of a ladder and a scissor lift is required.
- Journeyman Commercial Painter: Able to apply common coatings in the commercial painting industry. Floor/ Traffic Coatings and Wall Covering skills would be desirable as well.
Operation of Boom & Scissor Lifts is required and Swing Stage Operation is a plus.
The ideal candidates for a Journeyman position is a motivated, hardworking and reliable individual who is ready to share their knowledge and commitment to excellence. This position involves working on projects in the greater Puget Sound area.
- Current driver's license. Must have reliable transportation and valid insurance.
- Eligible to work in the US.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to efficiently operate a smartphone.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation/PTO
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan company matched 3%
- All parking expenses paid for downtown work
Job Type: Full-time / Year Round
Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /hour DOE
This is a full time position