We are seeking full-time painters with a minimum of 1 year experience for our commercial division.
- Entry/Mid-Level Commercial Painter: Prep, Masking, Brush and Roll and Some Spray. Working off of a ladder and a scissor lift is required.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, hardworking and reliable individual who is ready to go to the next level with a commitment to excellence. This position involves working on projects in the greater Puget Sound area.
- Journeyman Commercial Painter: Able to apply common coatings in the commercial painting industry. Floor/ Traffic Coatings and Wall Covering skills would be desirable as well. Operation of Boom & Scissor Lifts is required and Swing Stage Operation is a plus.
The ideal candidates for a Journeyman position is a motivated, hardworking and reliable individual who is ready to share their knowledge and commitment to excellence. This position involves working on projects in the greater Puget Sound area.
- Foreman: Able to complete jobsite planning for equipment and material needs. Able to organize and direct crew to complete painting in a timely and efficient manner to meet quality standards and job budget. Lead crew in interior/exterior painting working at lower heights, also ladders, boom lift, scissor lift, and/or scaffold following proper fall protection regulations, as well as masking and surface protection. Provide superintendent with daily progress report. Exhibit professional demeanor at all times and represents the company while at client job sites and when interacting with vendors and customers. Train and develop team members as needed. Track time by task as needed for bulling purposes and complete all daily paperwork.
- Current driver's license. Must have reliable transportation and valid insurance.
- Eligible to work in the US.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to efficiently operate a smartphone.
- Competitive Pay
- Wage Scale Increase Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation/PTO
- Medical, Dental Insurance, and Vision
- Retirement Plan company matched 3%
- All parking expenses paid for downtown work
Job Type: Full-time / Year Round
Salary: $18.00 to $30.00 /hour DOE
jobs @ armadillopainting.com
This is a full time position