The Executive Chef reports to the General Manager and is responsible for all aspects of managing the kitchen and its personnel, ensuring the quality preparation of all menu items and proper handling/storage of all food items in accordance with standards as set out by Auberge Resorts. Coordinates the purchase of all food and develops menus, maintaining food and labour costs, as well as proper hygiene and sanitation.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong leadership, supervisory, decision making and teamwork skills
- Excellent and innovative cooking and service skills. Computer literate.
- A flexible attitude to working hours, a willingness to assist all and a problem solver.
- A formal education in culinary arts or Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an internationally renowned five star hotel kitchen as Executive Chef.
- Ability to maintain approved food and labor costs.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, lifestyle perks, and a great working environment.
About The Lodge at Blue Sky
Blue Sky Utah. Forty luxurious rooms and suites on 3,500 secluded acres, all with stunning Wasatch Mountain views. A stream flows year-round, and wildlife abounds. Wander the property on foot or horseback in warmer months or cross country skis and snow-shoes in winter. Every mountain activity imaginable is at your fingertips, while the Spa at Blue Sky, High West Distillery and five-star dining are just outside your front door.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/aubergeresorts
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.