Auberge Resorts is looking for an experienced CRM Manager with a successful background in email marketing, analytics & reporting, and related tools. Someone with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who is innovative, has developed effective email marketing strategies for brands or experience based companies and is willing to roll up their sleeves to make things happen would be a great addition to our growing family of talent. Knowledge of HTML would be helpful. This role will report to the Director of ECommerce and Digital Marketing.
- Lead the CRM for the company, with the objective of driving customer acquisition, engagement and retention for our resorts via email marketing
- Define and benchmark success KPIs as well as reporting requirements based on overall marketing goals and objectives
- Define/refine segmentation and test and learn strategies both within and across multiple digital engagement channels
- Analytical, takes a data-driven approach by default
- Writes copy or works with a copywriter to develop emails, select imagery code them in the HTML template, build list segments, and send all campaigns targeting (lead company and property campaign management)
- Own relationships with CRM vendor to optimize day-to-day operations
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to define and deploy on-brand direct response oriented cross-channel creative executions
- Nurture and grow cross-functional relationships with other teams such as hotel marketing managers, directors of sales and marketing, and revenue management
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Seasoned experience using a CRM tool like Navis, MailChimp, Salesforce CRM, Sendgrid, Constant Contact, Wishpond etc.
- Able to build email templates in HTML
- Working knowledge of how to segment and build lists
- Experience with advanced knowledge of how to conduct testing and optimization
- Ability to build tracking URLs for Google Analytics and Call Tracking tool
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Advanced analytical and excel capabilities
- Able to articulate performance and drivers for email campaigns
- Good aesthetic eye for design and great written and oral communication skills, with a talent for telling compelling stories and an ability to adapt their message to various internal audiences
- Good technical knowledge of marketing automation platforms
- Good grasp of CRM best practices
- 5-10 years of experience in CRM, email and mobile marketing
- Advanced analytics capabilities
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Branded marketing experience important; hospitality experience a plus either on the client or agency side
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job functions.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
This is a management position
This is a management positions position
Visit Careers at Auberge Resorts