Whether traveling with parents and children on a weeklong ski trip to Aspen, or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to revel in time; tasting local freshly picked tropical fruit in Cabo San Lucas Mexico, horseback riding through private fincas with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for fulfilling shared experiences that connect them to local cultures, welcoming people and the beauty of the land, all while making memories and dreams that will be forever embedded in the soul.
The Area Revenue Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of revenue strategies - rate changes, restrictions, package, and promotion creation - across all distribution channels. The Area Revenue Coordinator will develop, prepare, and monitor revenue reports that will assist the Area Director of Revenue Strategy in implementing the hotel’s yield strategies. This role supports the three Northeast properties (Mayflower Inn & Spa, The Vanderbilt, and White Barn Inn). Please note that this is a home-working role, to be located in New England in order to be able to provide direct on-property support from time to time at each property in this cluster.
- Accurate preparation and distribution of daily, weekly, and monthly revenue reports (pace, segmentation, channel, etc.).
- Ensuring all rates are loaded & bookable, inventory management is correct, and rate parity exists across all distribution channels.
- Perform regular rate audits and maintenance on all systems (PMS, CRS, RMS, sales and catering, channel managers) to ensure content and information is correct.
- Assist in the preparation of short-term and long-term forecasts.
- Review and analyze revenue reports and present revenue opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with the Area Director of Revenue Strategy to implement an effective revenue strategy.
- Understanding of hotel’s defined competitive set and the resort(s) positioning within those respective sets.
- Work with digital marketing team in the execution of marketing plan aimed at both long-term positionings as well as short-term need generation tactics.
- Create day by day forecasts and budgets as needed
- Work directly with key partners to ensure systems are all optimized (particularly Infor and Synxis)
- Leverage EZRMS system to identify booking trends by segment, room category, and day of the week and make any system adjustments necessary.
- Partner with the Area Director of Sales & Marketing to make decisions in the absence of the Area Director of Revenue Strategy.
- Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
- College degree (BS or higher), preferably in hospitality or finance but not required
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the hospitality industry (preferably revenue management)
- Proficient in Excel (Google Sheets) particularly with high-level macros and key business functions.
- Well-versed in revenue management & distribution technologies (PMS, RMS, CRS)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Independent worker
- Synxis experience is preferred
- EZRMS experience is preferred but not required
- Must be able to travel 1-2 overnight trips/year for continuing education programs and property visits.
- Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities: reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, lifting, and climbing. Have frequent need to perform standing and walking activities related to inspecting the property.
- The constant need to perform the following physical activities: grasping, turning, finger dexterity.
- Occasional need to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs. frequently and 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Vision requirements: the constant need to view small print. Frequent need to see small details and things clearly beyond arm's reach.
- Hearing requirements: the constant need to speak on the telephone and/or two-way radio, respond to general public and converse with staff. Ability to hear fire alarms and emergency equipment.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures, and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we live and work, we all share a view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position