Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
Join our team as Area Director of Sales & Marketing (Area DOSM) for our three hotels in the Northeast: Mayflower Inn & Spa, White Barn Inn, and The Vanderbilt. In this important role, we are looking for a skilled storyteller who is inspired by the challenge of bringing the extraordinary experiences of our properties to life, in sales and marketing efforts targeted to the luxury traveller.
This role can be based in New York, or any suitable location in the Northeast.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Implement global sales, distribution, digital marketing, e-commerce, social media and PR programs to promote the hotels
- Collaborate with Operations colleagues to create and promote memorable experiences.
- Lead the sales team to sell experiences both directly to luxury consumers, and through travel agents and other trade partners.
- Advise on luxury travel trends and our recommended response in order to drive the company’s strategic growth in the Northeast
- Interact directly with guests and trade partners to receive feedback, thus being a salesperson, researcher and problem solver.
- Be an ambassador and role model for our Mission of delivering best-loved one-of-a-kind luxury hospitality, and our ENRICH core values.
- 10+ years leadership experience in luxury hospitality sales and marketing
- Deep industry connections within the luxury hospitality trade partners
- Computer literate in relevant computer applications
- University/College degree in a related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then talk to us about becoming part of our family.
This is a management positions position