Company & Property Description
Whether traveling on a ski trip to Aspen, or taking a romantic escape in Santorini for a special anniversary, it is the simple things that are most important to the guests of Auberge Resorts Collection. At Auberge, we offer the opportunity to create personal memories and stories; tasting freshly picked fruit in Cabo San Lucas, horseback riding with a local cowboy in Costa Rica, or planting coral gardens in the South Pacific. People who know us, choose to return for shared experiences that connect them to local cultures and which will be forever embedded in their soul.
About Nanuku, an Auberge Resort:
A STUNNING BEACHFRONT RESORT EXPERIENCE. The quintessential South Pacific paradise set along the coastline of Fiji’s main island Viti Levu. A sanctuary for relaxation and soulful discovery with 37 Fijian-style suites, villas and residence, offering innovative dining, secluded beaches, and a long list of unique adventures. Acclaimed for its blend of contemporary luxury and traditional Fijian culture, our Nanuku Fiji resort promises a vacation you’ll cherish for years to come.
Oversee the Food & Beverage operations of the resort and create a one-of-a-kind dining experience for our guests. Maintain and deliver brand service standards.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Monitor servers and bus person adherence to all service standards.
- Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from guests in need of service.
- Establish and monitor the completion of side work duties.
- Read daily communication sheets from the previous shift and prepare one for the following shift. Check the floor plan for appropriate coverage.
- Check restaurant, room service and F&B areas for cleanliness and set up. Check service stands and aisle areas. Check tables for cleanliness and proper setup.
- Communicate daily with the resort team with regard to special events, house counts, etc.
- Conduct menu classes and taste panels.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player. Ability to use point of sale. Ability to lift/carry weight up to 50 pounds. Ability to push/and pull carts of products weighing up to 150 pounds.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating indelible memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we reside and work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
If that philosophy resonates with you and you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
This is a management positions position