As our Ambassador, you are a part of our Process Support team and your passion for providing outstanding customer service contributes to our exceptional level of customer satisfaction. You will be working with Activus Connect, never for us. In your home office, on your computer/laptop, you will connect with customers to answer questions and resolve issues through phone calls and maybe even chat! Self-Motivation is essential as you will be assigned a schedule. Every day you will be the face of Activus Connect as we make meaningful and positive impacts on customers. You will demonstrate empathy and compassion by finding the proper resolution to all the customers inquiries. We have fun every single day and being comfortable using email and chat to communicate with peers is an absolute must. As a champion for the customer, at Activus Connect, you will be able to actively listen while using awesome phone contact skills!
Here is what an Ambassadors day looks like...
- You will be at in your home office for the entirety of your shift - be comfortable in your quiet work environment. The ability to focus on your work is paramount, so taking care of family or friends while working is not going to be possible.
- Use your reliable headset and computer/laptop to answer customers questions. (We will verify computer/laptop compatibility to ensure your success, along with your Internet connection.)
- You will have fun! We love to laugh and as a team, we support each other in day to day operations.
- Calls will be busy, but that is not a problem for you, Ambassador! You are a master call taker, resolving issues with ease and style.
- You will walk that proverbial extra mile for the customer and provide accurate resolution to their inquiries. With confidence and open, interactive trust, you will communicate the solution clearly.
- You reside in the great state of California!
- You will have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of call center experience OR 2 years of customer service experience
- Be willing to work under an immediate supervisor. Accept and learn from feedback – we are all in this together and growth is guaranteed!
- We will pay you to complete online training, but you must commit to attending – 100%, no missed time
- Be able to complete and pass a background check
- Desktop or laptop (Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are NOT compatible)
- Operation system: Windows 10 or Mac OS Mojave or Newer
- Processor speed: Dual Core 2 GHz or better
- RAM: 4gb or better
- Hard Drive: 20gb or better
- All peripherals must be wired (wireless keyboard, wireless mouse or wireless headset are NOT allowed)
- Must have reliable high-speed internet
- 20mb download
- 5mb upload
- DSL, Cable, Fiber ONLY - (no Wi-Fi or satellite-based service)
- For this project, wired audio and noise-canceling microphone device is required.
- We do require that you have an active, functioning webcam for the purposes of compliance, quality assurance, and coaching or support sessions.
- A second monitor/screen is highly recommended
- Pay Rate is $15.00 per hour
- Benefit eligible after 60 days (Medical, Vision, Dental and 401k)
To complete your application you will need to take a screenshot (saved as PNG or JPEG) of the following two items so that you can upload them in your application:
1) Please complete a computer speed test using this link: Activus Connect Speedtest
2) Please locate your computer specifications and take a screenshot. If you need assistance, there are numerous videos and "how-to" documents online. Simply search for how to find computer specs for the version of Windows you are running. **Please remember that you will need to include your operating system, processor speed, RAM and Hard Drive details**
3) Please take a photo of your intended workspace
Department: Customer Experience
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs