At Activus Connect we strive to give every customer the best experience, and our Ambassadors are the face of our company. It all starts with you. You are the foundation upon which our success is built. We ask for the very best - and we give the same back to our employees.
What you will do each day:
As a Customer Care Ambassador you will play an important role in assisting customers with their tax filing needs. You will be taking calls and responding to emails directly from customers who need help with filing their taxes online, checking their filing status, or have other, general, tax-related questions. Additionally, you will be assisting with website usage while customers are filing, navigation, and password/account issues.
• Excellent Customer Service skills are a must!
• Comfortable using web-based applications and navigating multi-screen interfaces.
• Comfortable multitasking, including multiple windows and applications at the same time.
• Comfortable utilizing your resources to locate answers to customer questions.
• Empathy and patience are key - helping walk customers through the process and answer any questions they may have.
• You are able to work with a team, to collaborate on issues, and support one another. Comfortable working as part of a team, with strong interpersonal skills.
• Previous experience with online tax filing software.
• Previous tax preparation experience preferred.
• Previous experience with browser-based applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 1 year call center experience required.
• Comfortable with various internet browsers, and Microsoft Windows OS.
• Able to type at least 30WPM with a high degree of accuracy.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Experience troubleshooting web browser related issues.
⦁ Desktop or laptop (Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are NOT compatible)
⦁ Operation system: Windows 10 (Win 11 is not Compatible) or Mac OS Mojave, Catalina, or Big Sur
⦁ Processor speed: Dual Core 2 GHz or better
⦁ RAM: 8GB or better
⦁ Hard Drive: 20GB or better
⦁ All peripherals must be wired (wireless keyboard, wireless mouse or wireless headset are NOT allowed)
⦁ Must have reliable high-speed internet
⦁ 20MB download minimum
⦁ 10MB upload minimum
⦁ DSL, Cable, Fiber ONLY - (no Wi-Fi, Wireless or satellite-based service)
⦁ For this position, a wired USB headset with built-in microphone and noise cancellation is required.
⦁ We do require that you have an active, functioning webcam.
⦁ A second monitor/screen is required.
To complete your application you will need to take a screenshot (saved as PNG or JPEG) of the following two items so that you can upload them in your application:
1: Please complete a computer speed test using this link (This MUST be taken from a hard-wired computer system that you will use for your employment at Activus Connect - do not take from your cell phone!): Activus Connect Speedtest (save the URL/link - you'll need that for the application). Please ONLY submit screenshots and result URL's from the speedtest link provided, other speedtest results may not be accepted.
2: Please locate your computer specifications and take a screenshot. If you need assistance, there are numerous videos and "how-to" documents online. Simply search for how to find computer specs for the version of Windows/MAC you are running. We need to see your OS version, RAM, Processor type and speed.
You will need to take a photo of your workspace that shows your work station, computer equipment/etc. to attach to your application.
⦁ The pay rate is $15.00 per hour, this is a W2 position.
⦁ This is a Full-Time position, part time hours are not available
⦁ Training is paid at $15 an hour as well
⦁ Benefit eligible after 60 days (Medical, Vision, Dental and 401k)
⦁ This is a fully remote position, 100% work from home
Department: Customer Experience
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs