The Supervisor works with the General Manager and Crew to achieve Little Caesars goals of customer satisfaction and sales.
- Directs store operations
- Serves customers according to the Ten Customer Service Standards, the Five Priority Guidelines, the Remedy Process, and the telephone and front counter procedures.
- Prepares high quality products consistently by following Little Caesars recipes, specifications and procedures.
- Displays the proper image as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and or as directed by the management staff.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and other assigned areas to help maintain the standards for restaurant image.
- Follows Little Caesars' policies, procedures, and standards of conduct as outlined in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as directed by management.
18+ years old
18+ years old
- Minimum 1+ years of management experience
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Dependable and hard-working, with the ability to handle pressure and stress
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others
- The ability to understand and follow direction and instructions
- The ability to perform the essential functions of the job
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Strohkirch LLC