Payrate: $120 per route plus OT after 40 hours + Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
Assist delivery driver unloading, checking the quality and delivering the product to the customer location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload and check the quality products at a customer location, rotate and check the quality of produce.
- Driving to different locations to assist the driver with deliveries.
- Uses a 2 Wheel Dolly for unloading
- Calls in when a customer does not receive their entire order (shorts)
- Handles any customer complaints professionally
- Handles company equipment properly, follow written driver safety rules and performs a pre-trip inspection.
- Professional Skills.
- Proven ability to communicate articulately and perform simple arithmetic.
- Know the product delivery schedule.
- If the product meets quality and rotation.
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Proven ability to communicate articulately and perform simple arithmetic
- Know the product delivery schedule If the product meets quality and rotation.
- Frequent moving of product up to 50 pounds during the shift; infrequent moving up to 80 pounds.
- Must be able to climb on and off the box of the truck.
- Frequent bending, squatting, pushing and pulling.
- Cold warehouse environment.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions (hot weather, rain, and extremely cold temperatures)
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
APPLY RIGHT NOW BELOW
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs