REPORTS TO OPERATIONS
SUMMARY: This is a Full Time Position w/flex hours.
A working Lead tasked with the new hire orientation of the building, adding them to the time clock, introducing them to the customers management and will occasionally facilitate or aid with their training. The Belmar representative to our associates, customer and will work closely with the corporate office staff. This position will be 40 hours a week and could cover up to 12 shifts per week.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees and Records Attendance Rosters and/or Time Clocks
- Conducts Safety/Start-up Meetings
- Performs Accident Investigations and Reports to Corp Office
- Reports and Addresses Productivity/Attendance/Tardies Concerns
- Ensures Staffing Levels are Adequate per Customers instruction
- Train New Associates to their specific tasks
- Reporting - Microsoft Office
- Go on clock to fill in for accounts positions as needed
- Willing to learn, Production – Packing, Machine Operator positions in Plastics, Paper & Printing as well as Unloading, Order Selection, UPS shipping and receiving.
- Pay Rate of $14/hr to $17/hr (BOE) – ($25/month Phone allowance)
- Must have at least 1yr experience as Lead or above in warehouse setting or 5+yrs experience
- Pallet jack and Reach Stand Up/Sit Down fork lift experience
- Must be 21+ years old
- Bilingual a Plus
- Comfortable with Computers
- Legal to work in the U.S.
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs