Schedule: Monday - Friday (6:30am - 3pm)
Payrate: $16/hourly + Health Benefits+ Referral Bonus
Requirements: Previous computer Skills/Customer Service or Front Desk Experience
Check-in Clerks are responsible for accurate accountability of products being returned to the warehouseJob Description/Responsibilities:
- Accurately account for all product being returned to the warehouse by drivers ·
- Annotate all product returned properly with Red Marker on the invoice and notate anything that pertains to the returned item ·
- Input into the SAP system any product returned by drivers using the appropriate codes · After all discrepancies have been entered into SAP, ensure that all paperwork for all routes is in numerical order. ·
- Print updated and corrected routes and attach to original delivery discrepancy sheet while keeping original discrepancy printout until the shift ends.
- Submit these for filing with Driver Documents in Road Net ·
- Separate credits to be applied and filed in Accounts Receivable ·
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. ·
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. · Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. ·
- Setting of pallets on floor for returns ·
- Two years of related experience in related field or warehouse experience
- Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer systems.
- Must be a results oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as strong customer service skills.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
This is a full time position