Pay Rate: $17/Hour + Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
Schedule: Sunday – Friday – 2pm-Until Finished
Experience Required: Must have electric platform rider pallet jack experience and must be comfortable working in the FREEZER!
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, riding, carrying, twisting, bending, balancing, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping!
This is what you can expect to do during your shift:
• Select product to get it ready for our customers (cases of food and foodservice items weighing up to 60-90 lbs)
• Become a master puzzler by building pallets with cases and figuring out the strongest, most efficient patterns
• Demonstrating your safe driving skills on our motorized double & triple electric platform rider pallet jack
• Hustle, Hustle, Hustle - constant walking, stepping up/ stepping down and moving product in this fast paced, physically challenging environment
• Modeling your warm and cool layered clothes- work in extreme cold or hot conditions
• Meet required productivity and accuracy standards per location and company guidelines
• Transport completed palletized customer order to shipping dock staging area. May be required to shrink-wrap pallet for staging
• Performs other duties as assigned
At Belmar, we lead by creating partnerships and growth with our customers, vendors, associates, and community that drive key metrics to their pinnacle.
Benefits are available after 90 days - Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Matched 401K, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance and so much more!
- Minimum of 1-year experience in operating an electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Grocery, supply-chain solution, employer, logistics, employment, working, training, benefits, opportunity, bonuses, referral, paid, paid weekly, work, great work, products, services, chain stores, supermarkets, restaurants, food service, distributors, supplier, transportation, steel toes shoes, money, safety, warehouse, career, background checks, English, procedures, experience, operating, operating electric pallet jack, material handling, case quantity, item picking, picking, labels, storage rack, pallets, wireless warehouse selection system, accuracy, production, safety standards, scheduled, on-time, orders, orders filled, responsible, productivity, delivery, health benefits, pay-rate required experience, shift schedule, pallet runner, order selection, order selection, Forklift Operator, Stand-up reach forklift operator, Raymond electric pallet jack, warehouse jobs, warehouse employment, warehouse career, jobs near you, Toyota electric pallet jack, crown electric pallet jack, experience order selector, food service distribution center, facility, PPE Dallas, general labor, move freight, loading docks, delivery vehicles, sorting merchandise, work orders, stack cargo, cargo boards, maintaining supplies, excel, unloading, return materials authorizations, bilingual, verifying inventory, health benefits, sit-down forklift, computer numeric control, machine operator, machine operators, Denver, Denver Colorado, Recruiters, sourcing, recruiting, laborer, associate, Indeed, jobs, production pay, driver helper, driver's license, transportation, distribution, dock, Carrollton, TX, Texas
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs