Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7am-3:30pm
Payrate: $14.50/hour + Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
Required Experience: Computer Literacy: Basic electronic experience
Korean Speaking is a PLUS!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Staging of ATM machine and dismantling devices/equipment/machines to gain access to remove defective parts
· Testing equipment, and working with hand tools
· Regularly assembly and disassembly of ATM
- Minimum of 6 months experience repairing, testing equipment, and working with hand tools
- Minimum of 6 months experience dismantling devices/equipment/machines to gain access to remove defective parts
- Must have hands on experience operating forklifts, power tools, hand tools, and precision measuring equipment
- Must be an effective communicator in order to maintain constant communications with the Quality Control department.
- Must be willing and able to be trained on preventive maintenance techniques
- Minimum of 6 months experience or be trainable to handle Quality Checks; will perform routing quality checks, complete online data entry documentation for production and downtime tracking
- Minimum of 6 months experience or be trainable to handle making changes/adjustments to production equipment and systems within the established capabilities of each operation, monitoring machine functionality and safe operation.
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs