First Shift: Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM
Second Shift: Monday, Wed-Sat, OFF: Tue & Sunday. Shift: 2PM-10:30PM;
Training one week Monday-Friday 2PM-10:30PM Bilingual a plus
Payrate: $15/hourly-$15.50/hourly+ Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
- Sit Down Forklift Experience
- Reach Forklift Experience
- Electric Pallet Jack Experience
Job Description/ Duties
- Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, and various types of forklifts.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Handling and Moving Objects Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Finalize receipt of goods report on closing day and provide documentation for processing
- Verify all reports for accuracy of locations, quantities and product received
- Perform daily checklist on all equipment used
- Identify and report all safety hazards
- Repack damaged product in new boxes and palletize
- Clean warehouse area as assigned
- Deposit trash from assigned area in dumpster
- All other assignments as requested
- Minimum of 1-year experience in operating an electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Minimum of 1-year experience in operating a Sit-Down Forklift
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs