Schedule: Monday-Friday: 9:30am-6:30pm
Payrate: $14/hour- $15/hour + Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
Korean Speaking is a PLUS!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the day-to-day operations of receiving, shipping and storing of the materials for the Repair Center
- Adhere to all safety policies within the work area and throughout the company
- Monitor the loading, unloading, and checking in of freight; assisting when necessary
- Responsible for recording item numbers on un-identified received materials
- Responsible for counting and organizing parts storage areas
- Responsible for communicating with Supervisors and Team Leads on Material Shortages and Fulfillment Plan for those shortages
- Perform other duties as required by management
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Warehouse & Distribution environment
- Must have a minimum of 2 years supervisory or team lead experience
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs