Schedule: Monday – Thursday: 4PM – until finished & Sunday:2:30 PM until Finish
Payrate: $17.50/Hour + Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
Warehouse Picker/Packer are responsible for picking product, unloading trucks and putting product away.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity.
• Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner.
• Meet all required shipping deadlines.
• Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies.
• Stock and rotate inventory accurately.
• Comply with all applicable federal and state laws.
• Replenish supplies as needed.
• Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse.
• Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation.
• Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
• Perform related duties as assigned
- Normally requires a minimum of one (1) year of equivalent work experience. Previous warehouse/distribution experience is preferred.)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to operate in a production-driven environment and perform at a level that is 95% or greater of engineered standards.
- Physical activity requiring reaching, bending, kneeling, stooping, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking and hearing.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Visual requirement is for close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Associate is required to stand, walk (or otherwise be mobile).
- Ability to deal with stressful situations as they arise.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs