Schedule: Thursday & Fridays: 8am-4pm
Payrate: $10 per hour then automatic raise to $12 per hour
This 2-day course is meant to introduce Safety and the "How-To Operate the Electric Platform Pallet Jack" to General Labor warehouseman/warehousewoman wanting to become EPJ operators!
Upon completion of the 2-day course the candidate will be observed and recommended to attend a PIT class for a future job placement.
- Introduction to dangers and prevention tactics associated with powered industrial equipment
- Machine controls, braking, steering, controlling, forward and reverse operation, staging and knowing your equipment
- Encourage students to bring a lunch (Refrigerator and microwave is available) McDonald's & Popeye's (within 3 minutes of the DTC)
- Minimum of 6 month experience in a non-productivity warehouse setting
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Steel toe or ANSI Composite Cap footwear (boot or shoe)
- 18 + years of age
- Face coverings are to be worn at all times
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions
- Must have reliable transportation
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs