Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7am-4pm
Payrate: $15/hour + Health Benefits
Required Experience: Electrical Manufacturing Experience
Korean Speaking is a PLUS!
The Repair Technician uses materials and tools to diagnose problems and identifies the root cause by initiating repairs in order to return the product to serviceable conditions. The technician will identify product that is non-repairable (Scrap) and assigns them to the corresponding area for inspection and final disposal.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Repairs printed circuit boards (PCB) and/or peripherals to factory condition.
· Diagnoses cause of electrical problem for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or system repairs and replace needs.
· Replaces electrical components (north bridge, south bridge, capacitors, etc.) using both leaded and lead free solder.
· Utilizes test equipment and electronic principals to diagnose the cause of the failure
· Documents all findings and labor performance in the data collection system
· Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of items to complete the necessary installation/repairs
· Works under limited supervision
· Performs other duties as assign
- One year of prior service repair experience required
- Technicians will need to occasionally upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
- Specifics skills required to satisfy and perform the function of the job include:
- Operating equipment use in repair and maintenance of electrical system
- Planning and managing different projects
- Preparing and maintaining accurate records
- Adhering to safety practices and handling hazardous materials.
- Flexibility is required when working with others in a variety of circumstances.
- Working with data utilizing defined but different processes.
- Operating equipment using a variety of standardized methods.
- Problem solving may be required to identify issues and select action plans.
- Problem solving with data may require independent interpretation and problem solving with equipment
- Specific abilities required to satisfactorily perform the function of the job include:
- Adapting to changing work priorities
- Communicating with diverse group
- Meeting deadlines and schedules
- Working as part of team and working independently.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Repair technician, supply-chain solution, employer, logistics, employment, working, training, benefits, opportunity, bonuses, referral, paid, paid weekly, work, great work, products, services, chain stores, manufacturing, electrical, mechanical, distributors, supplier, transportation, steel toes shoes, money, safety, warehouse, career, background checks, English, Korean, procedures, experience, operating, operating electric pallet jack, material handling, case quantity, item picking, picking, labels, storage rack, pallets, wireless warehouse selection system, accuracy, production, safety standards, scheduled, on-time, orders, orders filled, responsible, productivity, delivery, health benefits, payrate, required experience, shift schedule, pallet runner, order selection, order selection, Forklift Operator, Stand-up reach forklift operator, Raymond electric pallet jack, warehouse jobs, warehouse employment, warehouse career, jobs near you, Toyota electric pallet jack, crown electric pallet jack, experience order selector, food service distribution center, facility, PPE Dallas, general labor, move freight, loading docks, delivery vehicles, sorting merchandise, work orders, stack cargo, cargo boards, maintaining supplies, excel, unloading, return materials authorizations, bilingual, verifying inventory, health benefits, sit-down forklift, computer numeric control, machine operator, machine operators, Recruiters, sourcing, recruiting, laborer, associate, Indeed, jobs, production pay, driver helper, driver's license, transportation, distribution, dock, recruiter, recruiting, staffing company, sourcing company, work, employment, 2021, jobs, paid weekly, referral bonus, opportunity, benefits, training, working conditions, Irving, TEXAS, facility manager, facility supervisor, trained, accountable, VP of operations, facility supervisor, account supervisor, driver helper, Stand-up Reach Forklift, Irving, TX, Denver, Colorado, Joliet, Illinois, Bolingbrook, customer service representative, electrical manufacturing, ATM,
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs