Corporate MSP Coordinator
DALLAS, TX - 1 POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY !!!
Earn $16.00 per hour WITH BENEFITS OFFERED !!!!!
Schedule: (Monday - Friday) 8 am to 5 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas
Department Details: This position is the person who connects Belmar to our clients.
Daily Roles & Responsibilities
- Focus on making every work hour a profitable hour for the company.
- Follow all company standards and procedures as currently documented.
- Track all work billable by employee for the entire team.
- Provide an excellent example of customer service on all levels for the company.
- Manage the workflow of all staffing requests.
- Provide clients with one-to-one service as needed.
- Review time cards to ensure they are being kept up to date in real time.
- Review and manage the staffing requests backlog as needed to ensure all open positions are correctly prioritized, scheduled and moved through the system as desired.
- Set up all new hires in the client MSP system per their individual requirements.
Weekly Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review, revise, and input the data for invoicing for the past week.
- Review account aging reports, notify Accounting of any overdue billings
- Review time cards and submit for approval by the close of business on the last day of the work week.
- Review time cards and see them all through the submission and approval process.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs