Regional Manager responsible for Field Operations oversight; for all worksites in Colorado. Ensure client expectations are met and provided for, in a timely manner; under the direction of Director of Operations.
Salary: $65K per year + Health Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
· Assist whenever and wherever needed to ensure Field Operations are running smoothly.
· Develop SOP’s for each worksite and submit to the Corp Office.
· Hold Supervisors accountable for their work. Develop control mechanisms to ensure compliance.
· Randomly audit at least 100+ receipts per week to ensure accurate pricing and hold Supervisors accountable for any mistakes discovered.
· Discover any operational issues that might need policy establishment/changes and report them, along with your suggestions to the Director of Op’s.
· Technology trainer capable of training all supervisor/leads.
· Make suggestions to VPO regarding identified opportunities to streamline productivity and create efficiencies.
· Work together with recruiting to interview, hire and make sure all recruitment needs are met. Ensure candidates are placed at facilities when needed.
· Spend majority of your time ensuring field operations are in a constant state of improvement through staffing, creating efficiencies and proposing ideas related to the perpetual growth of the field operations.
· Audit daily Recaps, Deposits, Inbound Schedules and Deposit Receipts, and Road Sync
· Audit timekeeping, lunch punches and correct payroll hours
· Maintain all Regulatory requirements, Safety reporting and team building files
· Develop and maintain a Safety Culture with teams and facilities
· Proficiency in windows-based software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· 1 Yr. Experience in staffing industry desired
· Strong organizational and time management skills with keen ability to address highly complex customer issues.
· Bachelor's Degree-Business Studies or 10 years in the Distribution environment
· 3 years Supervisory experience
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs