Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Payrate: $12/hourly + Health Benefits offered + Referral Bonus
General Labor/Utility associates are responsible for keeping the Will Call area picked up, clean of debris such as broken pallets, shrink wrap, and cardboard. The freezer has to be clean for the order selection process. Shrink wrap, slip sheets etc may need to be baled and put away. There is a lot of growth opportunity within this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage yourself and your time without requiring much supervision
- Organizational skills keeping your work areas organized and safe
- Demonstrates very good attendance.
- Maintains a positive attitude and is a team player
- And other duties as assigned
- Ability and/or experience required to operate a platform rider electric pallet jack.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs