Schedule: Monday-Friday: 6:00am to 2:45pm
Payrate: $12.15/hourly + Health Benefits
This position consists of House keeping and general labor/warehouse job functions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely and efficiently clean up, pick up, recycle, picking up any debris in work area.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Clean administrative spaces and clean according to the CDC Standard- COVID-prevention safety practices
- Candidates must be dependable, punctual & able to demonstrate good work habits.
- Ability to stand long period of time
- Minimum of 6 months experience.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Standing for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Walking for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Frequent squatting and/or bending to perform various duties as assigned
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs