Schedule: Monday - Friday; Shifts start at 5am, 6am, or 7am (Typically 8 hour shifts)
Payrate: $16.50/hourly + Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
Total Compensation with 100% Attendance: $17.50 per hour
Required Experience: Forklift experience and/or using warehouse distribution equipment desired but we can train as warehouseman
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking and counting merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the forklift and may also be required to perform order filler, selector / picker, or order checker duties in addition to his or her own.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to storage locations
- Stacks and stores merchandise in designated areas using a forklift, clamp, push-pull or other powered equipment
- Pulls and prepares products for shipment
- Ensures that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner meeting customer service standards
- Moves product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Maintains appropriate records and reports to guarantee inventory control and security
- Assists in physical inventories
- Ensures proper stock rotation
- Conducts cycle counts as requested
- Must have Excel knowledge plus general computer knowledge
- Forklift experience and/or using warehouse distribution equipment desired but we can train as warehouseman @ $1.00 less than forklift rate and move to forklift role and position when able to safely and effectively operate the equipment (great career opportunity).
- Willingness to become forklift certified
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs. without restriction
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs