Monday-Friday: 7AM-5PM- 1 position available
Monday-Friday: 6PM-2:30AM- 1 position available
Payrate: $15-$16/hourly + Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
Duties and Responsibilities:
Taking customer documentation to determine items required, assembling custom orders, aiding in processing orders, sorting merchandise, maintaining supplies.
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Stack cargo in locations, such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
- Must be able to load and unload merchandise neatly in trailer or pallet by hand.
- Candidates must be dependable, punctual & able to demonstrate good work habits.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check
- Candidates must be able to lift 30 pounds, occasionally lifting boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Frequent reaching with intermittent reaching overhead
- Standing for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Walking for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Frequent squatting and/or bending to perform various duties as assigned
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs