Schedule: Sunday - Thursday: 4pm – until finish
Payrate: $15/hourly rate + Health Benefits Offered + Referral Bonus
Required Experience: Electric Rider Pallet Jack
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Must have Electric Rider Pallet Jack Experience
- Responsible for wrapping and loading freight onto the trailers
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Handling and Moving Objects Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Finalize receipt of goods report on closing day and provide documentation for processing
- Verify all reports for accuracy of locations, quantities and product received
- Perform daily checklist on all equipment used
- Identify and report all safety hazards
- Repack damaged product in new boxes and palletize
- Clean warehouse area as assigned
- Deposit trash from assigned area in dumpster
- All other assignments as requested
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check
- Candidates must be able to lift 30 pounds, occasionally lifting boxes weighing up to 70 pounds
- Frequent reaching with intermittent reaching overhead
- Standing for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Walking for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Frequent squatting and/or bending to perform various duties as assigned
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs