Full-time position in FORT WORTH, TEXAS!Compensation: $15.00/hour
We have part time shifts available from 9:00 am-4:00 pm Monday-Friday!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive shipments and correctly store products and items that will be kept in the warehouse or prepare and separate products and items for pick-up that will be sent back out.
- Physically load, unload and/or sort both packages as well as palatalized bundles of varying sizes and weights by hand.
- Lift, push, pull, carry, scan, and place packages in a safe and efficient manner.
- Load and unload vehicles as required using appropriate equipment.
- Responsible for accurate scanning of packages.
- Maintain warehouse as a safe and clean facility.
- Process miscellaneous projects and tasks as prescribed by the Service Center Manager and/or Sort Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs