Schedule: Monday-Saturday: 5am start- Finish (Usually 8 hours but can go longer)
Payrate: $15.50/hourly + Health Benefits + Referral Bonuses
Experienced: Elec. Pallet Jack.
General Labor Associates will be repacking damaged cases into new cases and lumping product based on pallet TI/HI specifications.
This individual will be responsible for unloading shipping containers and unloading trailers for warehouse storage. Responsibilities include accurately separating cases and placing them on pallets for all inbound freight. Ensure production code dates are visible and any damaged cases are given to supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload pallets from the trailer using a platform rider electric pallet jack.
- Ideal candidates will have previous pallet jack experience.
- Learn how to read a breakdown sheet
- Sort and palletize product on the cooler dock and dry dock...
- Work fast and productive to earn even more...
- Be a part of a winning team and write your own paycheck!!
- Minimum of 6 months of experience
- Must be able to work in a cold environment
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check
You will be constantly standing, walking, riding, carrying, twisting, bending, balancing, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping!
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs