NOW HIRING TALENTED WAREHOUSE GENERAL LABOR IN Bolingbrook, IL!!!!!!!!!!
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Schedule: M-F 2:30pm-11:00pm
All positions are Temp-to-Perm...
The Breakdown position will perform all required activities necessary to arrange products into the correct configuration for stocking.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Breakdown receive product onto the proper size pallet, and make sure all are good pallets plus maintain rate.
- Separate incoming product carefully, maintain it free from damage.
- Re-stack product onto pallets within required height limitations.
- Maintain work area, clean and organized.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers and management. Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed. Ability to efficiently work independently of direct supervision.
Qualifications and requirements
- Must be able to load and unload merchandise neatly in a trailer or pallet by hand.
- Must be able to be flexible working in different roles as needed.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- Candidates must be dependable, punctual & able to demonstrate good work habits.
- Candidates should be willing to submit for a Criminal Background Check.
- Candidates will be working in a team environment, striving to meet & exceed regional production, quality & safety goals
- Pick and pull merchandise
- Candidates must be able to lift 30 pounds, occasionally lifting boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
** Romeoville area
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs