Monday-Friday: 6:00am-2:30pm (1st Shift) $16/hr.
Sunday-Thursday: 2:30pm-6:00pm (2nd Shift) $17/hr.
Payrate: First Shift: $16/hourly + Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
Mid-Shift: $17/hourly + Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
Required Experience: Comfortable operating Crown Reach Equipment
One-year minimum as a Reach Forklift Operator
Electric platform pallet jack experience required!
The Stand-up Reach Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform Order Filler and Checker duties using a Rider Electric Pallet Jack.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating Vehicles, Mechanized Devices, or Equipment Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment, and various types of forklifts.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Handling and Moving Objects Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Finalize receipt of goods report on closing day and provide documentation for processing
- Verify all reports for accuracy of locations, quantities and product received
- Perform daily checklist on all equipment used
- Identify and report all safety hazards
- Repack damaged product in new boxes and palletize
- Clean warehouse area as assigned
- Deposit trash from assigned area in dumpster
- All other assignments as requested
- One-year minimum as a Reach Forklift Operator
- Platform RIder Electric Pallet Jack experience a Plus
- Able to lift and maneuver cases over 50lbs continuously
- Able to perform basic math
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check
- Must be able to work in different work in different climates (cooler / freezer / dry)
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs