Schedule: Sunday – Thursday (6 pm – 6 am)
Payrate: $17/hourly + Health Benefits Offered - $19/Hour after 90 Days
Required Experience: Double and triple platform pallet jack experience required
Order Selectors are responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security and productivity. The Order Selector is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Show up to work on time and when scheduled
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ship, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment
- Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards.
- Use Wireless Warehouse selection system (Voice or Scanner)
- Remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet
- Stick selection labels to the appropriate cases, if needed
- Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
- Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity and/or product description
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Minimum of 1-year experience in operating a double and triple electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Must have High School Diploma/GED
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Grocery, supply-chain solution, employer, logistics, employment, working, training, benefits, opportunity, bonuses, referral, paid, paid weekly, work, great work, products, services, chain stores, supermarkets, restaurants, food service, distributors, supplier, transportation, steel toes shoes, money, safety, warehouse, career, background checks, English, procedures, experience, operating, operating electric pallet jack, material handling, case quantity, item picking, picking, labels, storage rack, pallets, wireless warehouse selection system, accuracy, production, safety standards, scheduled, on-time, orders, orders filled, responsible, productivity, delivery, health benefits, payrate, required experience, shift schedule, pallet runner, order selection, order selection, Forklift Operator, Stand-up reach forklift operator, Raymond electric pallet jack, warehouse jobs, warehouse employment, warehouse career, jobs near you, Toyota electric pallet jack, crown electric pallet jack, experience order selector, food service distribution center, facility, PPE Dallas, general labor, move freight, loading docks, delivery vehicles, sorting merchandise, work orders, stack cargo, cargo boards, maintaining supplies, excel, unloading, return materials authorizations, bilingual, verifying inventory, health benefits, sit-down forklift, computer numeric control, machine operator, machine operators, Denver, Denver Colorado, Recruiters, sourcing, recruiting, laborer, associate, Indeed, jobs, production pay, driver helper, driver's license, transportation, distribution, dock, recruiter, recruiting, staffing company, sourcing company, work, employment, 2021, jobs, paid weekly, referral bonus, opportunity, benefits, training, working conditions, Dallas, TEXAS, facility manager, facility supervisor, trained, accountable, VP of operations, facility supervisor, account supervisor, driver helper, Stand-up Reach Forklift, Coppell, Texas
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs