Full-time position (5 open positions)
Schedule:Monday – Friday: 7am - UF
Must have a valid driver's license or ID and a resume!
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to an assigned area.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Candidates must be dependable, punctual & able to demonstrate good work habits.
- other general labor duties.
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Must have a valid driver's license or ID
- At least one year of experience in a production workspace
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
- Knowledge of OSHA safety rules and regulations to work safely with high temperature points
- Willingness to commit to work schedule and team environment
Physical Demands of Job:
- Candidates must be able to lift 30 pounds, occasionally lifting boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Frequent reaching with intermittent reaching overhead
- Standing for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Walking for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Frequent squatting and/or bending to perform various duties as assigned
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Grocery, supply-chain solution, employer, logistics, employment, working, training, benefits, opportunity, bonuses, referral, paid, paid weekly, work, great work, products, services, chain stores, supermarkets, restaurants, food service, distributors, supplier, transportation, steel toes shoes, money, safety, warehouse, career, background checks, English, procedures, experience, operating, operating electric pallet jack, material handling, case quantity, item picking, picking, labels, storage rack, pallets, wireless warehouse selection system, accuracy, production, safety standards, scheduled, on-time, orders, orders filled, responsible, productivity, delivery, health benefits, payrate, required experience, shift schedule, pallet runner, order selection, order selection, Forklift Operator, Stand-up reach forklift operator, Raymond electric pallet jack, warehouse jobs, warehouse employment, warehouse career, jobs near you, Toyota electric pallet jack, crown electric pallet jack, experience order selector, food service distribution center, facility, PPE Dallas, general labor, move freight, loading docks, delivery vehicles, sorting merchandise, work orders, stack cargo, cargo boards, maintaining supplies, excel, unloading, return materials authorizations, bilingual, verifying inventory, health benefits, sit-down forklift, computer numeric control, machine operator, machine operators, Denver, Denver Colorado, Recruiters, sourcing, recruiting, laborer, associate, Indeed, jobs, production pay, driver helper, driver's license, transportation, distribution, dock, recruiter, recruiting, staffing company, sourcing company, work, employment, 2021, jobs, paid weekly, referral bonus, opportunity, benefits, training, working conditions, Dallas, TEXAS, facility manager, facility supervisor, trained, accountable, VP of operations, facility supervisor, account supervisor, driver helper, Stand-up Reach Forklift, Coppell, TX, Denver, Colorado, Joliet, Illinois, Bolingbrook, customer service representative, electrical manufacturing, ATM,
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs