Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7am-3:30pm
Payrate: $15.50/hour + Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
Required Experience: Computer Literacy: Basic electronic experience
Korean Speaking is a PLUS!
Production Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform tasks assigned by Lead member.
- Inspecting machinery and reporting any faults to management and workers.
- Identifying faults and troubleshooting wherever possible.
- Analyzing performance and products, then making suitable recommendations.
- Establishing high-quality standards and ensuring they are implemented by workers.
- Implementing preventative maintenance methods.
- Staying up-to-date with efficient methods of production and equipment maintenance procedures.
Production Technician Skills Requirements:
- High school diploma or similar.
- Use of hand tools and electrical equipment
- Experience in manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good powers of observation.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of electronic is a plus.
- Any mechanical skills is useful.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide training.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work overtime when required.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs