Title Account manager/Unloading Manager
Reports to V.P. of Operations
Status Full Time
Summary of Position
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager is expected to build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. The Account Manager is responsible for the overall Unloading process, scheduling manpower, maintaining adequate headcount numbers, the unloaders and pallet runners productivity, as well as all safety concerns.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
· Sourcing, Interviewing, Hiring and On-Boarding all staffing concerns and positions
· Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
· Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Corporate Office, V.P. of Operations, of any problems that may arise.
· Approves Time Sheets and payroll information and is responsible for accuracy.
· Works closely HR, Accounting, Operations and Payroll departments
· Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, Quality and Safety programs are followed and supervisors attend meetings and reports are completed.
· Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the V.P. of Business Development
· Communicates the client's and corporate’s goals and represent our/client's interests to the team.
· Provides regular two-way communication between Corp, the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
· Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client and our associates
· Reports to the V.P. of Operations, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
· Completion of daily reports, phone forms, regulatory reporting and daily activity logs.
· Understands the Duties & Accountabilities list for the team
· Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
· Minimum 1 year in a management role
· Extremely detail oriented
· Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
· Motivated, goal oriented, persistent.
· High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
· Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs