Warehouse On-Site Supervisor - $16.00-$17.00/HR (Based on Experience)
The supervisor is tasked with the new hire orientation of the building, adding them into the time clock, introducing them to the customer's management, and occasionally facilitating or aiding with their training. In addition, the Belmar representative to our associates, customer and will work closely with the corporate office staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- · Oversees and Records Attendance Rosters
- · Conducts Safety/Start-up Meetings
- · Performs Accident Investigations and Reports to Corp Office
- · Reports and Addresses Productivity/Attendance/Tardies Concerns
- · Submit weekly payroll and safety reports to corporate
- · Ensures Staffing Levels are Adequate per Customers instruction
- · Train New Associates in their specific tasks
- · Reporting - Microsoft Office
- Pay Rate of $16/hr to $17/hr (BOE) – ($50/mo Phone allowance)
- Must have at least 1yr experience as Lead or above in Whse setting or 5+yrs experience
- Pallet jack and Reach Stand Up/Sit Down forklift experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Must be 21+ years old
- Bilingual is required (no exceptions)
- Comfortable with Computers
- Legal to work in the U.S.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people
assigned to this title. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time,
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs