10 am – 6:30 Sun-Thur
10 am – 6:30 Mon-Fri
Payrate: $18.00/hourly + Health Benefits Offered + Referral Bonus
Sanitation associates are responsible waste/dump disposal area, office restrooms, break room, sales area, and the shipping office as well as general warehouse cleaning and painting as required and some assisting in warehouse environment (pulling and receiving). The Sanitation employees play and active role in the overall appearance of the entire warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage yourself and your time without requiring much supervision
- Organizational skills keeping your work areas organized and safe
- Demonstrates very good attendance.
- Maintains a positive attitude and is a team player
- Also maintains all sanitation logs and maintenance work order records.
- And other duties as assigned
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position