Schedule: Monday - Friday + Some Saturdays (3pm - 12am)
Payrate: $19/hourly+ Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
*Forklift Experience Required*
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be using lift equipment to move stock to and from various locations
- Able to lift and maneuver cases over 50lbs continuously
- Able to perform basic math
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Why work for Belmar Integrated Logistics?
- Great work!
- Great Pay – Paid Weekly
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunity to advance
- Benefits available
- Training available
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs