Schedule: Monday-Friday: (6:00am to 2:45pm)
Payrate: $13.50/hourly + Health Benefits + Referral Bonus
This position consists of general labor/landfill job functions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely and efficiently perform responsibilities in landfill, yard clean up pick up to recycle, picking up any debris in the work area.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Must be able to load and unload merchandise neatly in a trailer or pallet by hand.
- Candidates must be dependable, punctual & able to demonstrate good work habits.
- Ability to stand long period of time, outside the environment.
- Minimum of 6 months experience.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
- Candidates must be able to lift 30 pounds, occasionally lifting boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Frequent reaching with intermittent reaching overhead
- Standing for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Walking for extended periods of time to perform various duties
- Frequent squatting and/or bending to perform various duties as assigned
You can begin with Belmar earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern – PPE Required: Steel Toed Shoes are required for your protection.
* * YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM WORK! * *
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs