Payrate: $18 Hourly + Overtime + Health Benefits Offered]
Schedule: Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Separate incoming products carefully, and maintain them free from damage.
- Re-stack product onto pallets within required height limitations.
- Maintain work area, clean and organized.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers and management. Ability to follow safe working practices, as instructed. Ability to efficiently work independently of direct supervision.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must be able to load and unload merchandise neatly in a trailer or pallet by hand.
- Must know how to operate forklift equipment
- Must be able to be flexible working in different roles as needed.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- Candidates must be dependable, punctual & able to demonstrate good work habits.
- Candidates should be willing to submit for a Criminal Background Check.
- Candidates will be working in a team environment, striving to meet & exceed regional production, quality & safety goals
- Pick and pull merchandise
- Candidates must be able to lift 30 pounds, occasionally lifting boxes weighing up to 50 pound
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs