SEAMSTRESS - Full-time Position
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7am to 4:30pm (Occasional Saturdays)
Payrate: $20 hourly + Health + Vision + Dental Benefits Offered
Required Experience: Must have previous sewing experience or related skills
Full Time, temp to perm position. This individual will report and take direction from the customers management team. The schedule is as follows: (understanding exceptions will be made for order surges and needs)
*MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE USING THE JUKI SEWING MACHINE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Associate will be responsible for clocking in for the day, out for lunch, in from lunch and out for the day.
· This individual will be making alterations sent through the e-commerce site.
· Utilizing Overlock, Chainstitch, and single needle stitch at a proficient level.
· Must be comfortable with the basic sewing machine maintenance, including changing thread and broken components.
· Lifting up to 35# occasionally
· Utilize carts to move product
· Basic RF Scanning functions
Must have at least 2yr experience as seamstresses and working with alterations (Proficient Level)
Bilingual a Plus (English as primary)
Legal to work in the U.S.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this title. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person
This is a full time position